Friday, May 5, 2017

The office look

Hi guys,
I will def have a very long day today, but I'm very happy that I've managed to shoot another awesome look this morning when it wasn't raining. This time I'm rocking an office look that it's totally affordable and that I just know you'll love ! 
I went for a B&W combo; which is one of my faves.












What I wore:
- Marie&Frisco pants, blouse and blazer
- Zara shoes

Really hope you like the look, guys! Will be back very soon with more :)

Kisses,
R.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous outfit! I love the pants. Have a great weekend!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! love your blazer
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

BIG BIG SALE !

Hey sweeties,  I set up this post to go live so that you'll not miss out the big sale this month at Shopbop ! I'll be definit...